Bella’s 13” Memory Foam Mattress Made In USA
- Firmness Scale
- Mattress Sizing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Set Up & Care
- Shipping & Returns
- Bella's Coupons
Offering cloud-like comfort at a fraction of the price, the Bella’s 13” mattress combines the deep contouring properties and reduced motion transfer of memory foam with the cooling effects of a copper-graphite infusion. Multiple layers of high-end foam make the Copper Dreams one of our most luxurious sleep experiences.
- 3” COPPER-GRAPHITE INFUSED MEMORY FOAM A copper-graphite infusion in memory foam provides an anti-bacterial environment with superior conductivity, drawing excess heat away from the body to maintain an ideal temperature.
- 2” MEMORY FOAM An added layer of memory foam contours the body while offering targeted pressure point relief.
- 2” TRANSITION FOAM An intermediate layer of foam offers a gentler transition to the firmer, high-density base foam.
- 6” HIGH-DENSITY BASE FOAM A high-density foundation gives the mattress structural firmness as well as a durable core.
BELLA'S BEDDING FIRMNESS SCALE
CHOOSE SOFT IF:
- You sleep mainly on your side
- You require more pressure point relief and gentler support for your body’s natural contours
- You prefer the feeling of being “hugged” by your mattress
CHOOSE MEDIUM IF:
- You are a combination back, stomach and side sleeper
- You prefer a balance between contouring and support
- You prefer the feeling of sleeping above your bed’s top layers
- You are a couple that need to strike a balance with your comfort preferences
CHOOSE FIRM IF:
- You sleep mainly on your stomach and/or back
- You prefer not to sink deeply into your mattress
- You require additional lumbar support
- You prefer a smoother, flatter surface for sleeping
- ARE YOUR PRODUCTS CERTIFIED SAFE AND HEALTHY?
We use the safest materials in the mattress industry, guaranteed. Our foam is CertiPUR-US Certified, which means it's toxin free and meets the highest health standards in the industry.
- WILL YOUR PRODUCTS HAVE THAT "FACTORY" SMELL?
There is a natural scent when unpacking our mattress for the first time. This smell will dissipate within a few hours when well ventilated.
We recommend rotating your mattress 180 degrees every 6 to 8 months. This rotation helps evenly distribute weight across the bed.
Most Bella's Bedding mattresses should be rotated every 6 to 8 months but never flipped (or inverted). Our mattresses are designed with comfort layers on top and support layers on bottom, including individually encased coils in hybrid models. We also use higher quality materials that last much longer than traditional mattresses.
Any type of support system that provides minimal to no flex will work with our mattress. This includes most platform, slat, and box spring foundations. If you need a foundation for your new mattress, check out our foundations specifically designed for Bella's Bedding mattresses here.
Bella's Bedding does not use chemical fire sprays or chemical retardants in our mattresses. We do use the highest quality fire retardant socks—a fabric made of a non-woven silica/rayon/polyester/cotton blend. For more information regarding fire retardant fibers, please research Jones Fiber.
All mattresses develop minimal body impressions on contact. We have specifically chosen the most durable foams in the industry with the highest material integrity to minimize body impressions and maximize restorative properties.
SETTING UP & CARING FOR YOUR BELLA'S MATTRESS
- HOW DO I CLEAN THE COVER?
You can spot clean the cover with a mild detergent, gently dabbing the cover instead of rubbing it. If you're expecting liquid spills or stains, we recommend investing in a mattress protector which is easily washable.
- DO I NEED A MATTRESS PROTECTOR?
Mattress protectors are not required, but we highly recommend purchasing one to protect your investment. A mattress protector is great for added protection against dust mites, liquid spills, and extending the life of your mattress. See our mattress protectors here.
- HOW CAN I HELP TO BREAK IN MY MATTRESS?
It is not necessary to do anything beyond sleeping on your mattress for it to break in naturally, but there are some methods that can help expedite this process. Below are some options if you prefer to speed up the adjustment period of your mattress:
- You can either carefully walk across or bounce gently on your mattress to help aerate the fibers and foam within your mattress.
- If your bed has encased springs, it can help to pull on the edges of your mattress to aid in expansion. Please note that this is not a suggested technique for all-foam mattresses.
- Keep the room where your mattress is located well ventilated for the first 24 hours. This will help the odor dissipate and your mattress to aerate fully.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY MATTRESS TO BREAK IN?
It typically takes around 30 to 45 nights for your mattress to entirely break in, and the same amount of time for your body to adjust to the sensation of a new mattress. Over this period of time, your mattress will reach its optimal softness and allow full aeration.
- HOW LONG CAN I KEEP MY MATTRESS IN THE BOX?
We recommend keeping your mattress in the box for no longer than three weeks after it has arrived at your door. While your mattress is safe to keep rolled for up to 60 days, compression beyond this period does hold some risk for slowing the expansion of your mattress. If you anticipate a delay in setting up your mattress, our team can delay shipping your mattress after purchase. Contact our customer service team for more information.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY MATTRESS TO AIR OUT?
For best results, we recommend allowing your mattress to sit between 3 to 5 hours before laying on it. Keep in mind the natural odor in your mattress may take up to 24 hours after unpacking to entirely dissipate.
- HOW DO I SET UP MY MATTRESS?
Setting up your mattress is easy! Simply take the mattress out of the box and lay it on the front of your bed frame. Carefully unwrap or carefully cut the plastic cover to allow for decompression of your mattress. This can take a few minutes to fully decompress.
Note that while the majority of decompression occurs within the first few minutes of unboxing, decompression does continue for up to 24 hours after unwrapping.
- Free Shipping When you spend $100 more: Within three to eight business days.
- Sent via UPS or FedEx.
- Shipping options that list the speed of delivery.
- Packages less than 150 lbs. Please click here for more information.
- What is Bella’s Discount Furniture Return Policy? Please click here for more information.
The best promo sales and deals you can use today to get more of what you love.
10% off All Furniture
15% off All Furniture when you spend $1,000 more
25% off All Furniture when you spend $2,500 more
35% OFF All Mattress
20% OFF All Rugs
20% OFF All Decor
20% OFF All Lighting
Discount will apply automatically in your Shopping Cart
Please Note: Sizes and weights are approximate and may vary slightly from the ones given above. Due to differences in monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual item and your screen. Please be advised that we display the standard shape and(or) size in some cases; the shapes, sizes, patterns and colors may vary.